Saugeen Hospice Inc., is embarking on numerous capital and operational fundraising initiatives to meet our goal in the construction of a 6-bed hospice that will be located in Eastridge Park, just east of the town of Walkerton.
Your assistance and support is greatly appreciated! Our goal, in terms of fundraising, is ambitious, however, we know there is a genuine need for this type of care in southern Grey and Bruce Counties.
Presently, our volunteers are working extremely hard coordinating and planning fundraising events, making presentations to interest groups, organizations and municipalities, implementing various communication efforts, putting together brochures and other publications, as well as attending shows and events.
Donating is easy, and there are a number of ways to make a contribution:
• Mail a cheque payable to Saugeen Hospice Inc. to PO Box 20173, Hanover, ON N4N 3T1
• Send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Donate at canadahelps.org or benevity.com
• Support one of our many fundraisers
• Contact us at 519-901-7011 or email email@example.com to discuss other support options
Saugeen Hospice Inc. is a Charitable Organization under CRA regulations, including the ability to fundraise and issue tax receipts over $20.00.
The charitable number for Saugeen Hospice Inc., is 79270 4504 RR0001